Order Water Pumps & Filters for Dogs in Plantsville
The Best Array of Water Pumps & Filters. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Water Pumps & Filters for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can normally be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in expensive color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Pet Playhouse in Plantsville, CT. We stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (860) 426-9640 for more information!
Best place for dog food and information on allergies and anxiety about your furry friend , talk directly to Debbie she’s so knowledgeable
Extremely knowledgeable with our dogs health needs. We have 2 Frenchies with allergen issues. Deb was able to help us navigate our options. Great customer service and selection of products. This is how animal supply shops used to be. A great asset to our community!
Lacey Marie King
We have been treating our Great Dane for 2 yrs with liver disease, he was on expensive medication that I had to force down him . Unfortunately that medication is constantly back ordered , a bottle last 15 days and is 75$ ( yes because I have a giant dog). I still wasn’t getting any results from it. I started him on a supplement chew 6 months ago with only increments of 10 coming down in values if at all . I reached out to debbie, and we discussed some options… well we have been on “liver defense” for almost 5 weeks. I repeated necessary blood work and my boys values have dropped buy 140 points in just that little time . my boy is doing great and is only on vetri-science liver chews and liver defense , for his liver . The only results I’m seeing is after adding the defense! We are super thankful for your help debbie !! And we love you !!
Customer service here is incredible!! The owner brought to my attention that there was a recall on the food I was feeding my dog and turns out I had the recalled lot at home. My dog has food allergies. She helped me to find a replacement food and offered free samples and a refund for the bag of food that didn't work out. The owner called me the next day to see how my dog did with the new food. Really cares about animals. Best Customer service I have had in years. Great example of the importance of shopping local. Thank you Pet Playhouse!
I am so happy I found this store. As a first time pet owner of a cat. I would like to give a great big thank you to the owner/operator of this store.
She was absolutely amazing. MY pet was not well. It was a combination of issues,nerves and stress also because he is 6 month kitty in a new home ,traveled from overseas. He had tummy issues. I went into the store looking for a change of diet and was recommended a very clean and natural,healthy brand that worked well with him.
A great big thank you to her ,you can tell there is only a certain set of ppl that really care about animals.
I can you tell she is one of them.